Thursday, June 7, 2007

Day at the Museum!

We have just returned from the 4th Grade Field Trip to the Los Angeles Natural History Museum! Huge thanks to Ms. Dea, Ms. Savare, and Coach C. for accompanying us on the trip. Today, the students learned from hands-on exhibits about California history, gems and minerals, modern and prehistoric animals, and ancient civilizations.

I will be adding photographs that I took to my PhotoSite shortly. Since I was not with the whole class for most of the trip, my pictures will be of students in my group. However, I invite students to share their photos (via email, disc, or memory card), which I will happily upload to the site for all the students (and parents!) to see.

Tonight is a homework-free Thursday kids, enjoy!

For interested parents, there is a Science Camp meeting this evening at 7pm in Mr. Perry's room (Rm. 9).

No comments: