Sunday, January 31, 2010

Summer School 2010!




Hey Everyone!

That time is nearly upon us again, SPEF Summer School is back this June! Oh, and incidentally, so am I. :) I again plan to teach Hogwarts School of Wizardry (Years I and II) as well as Book Cooks. Hogwarts is getting cleaned by the house elves from top to bottom in preparation for your arrival from the Hogwarts Express, either by boat or thestral. I'm fine-tuning some new stories and recipes to add the 2010 Book Cooks menu, but don't worry, we'll still be making a lot of old favorites. I am also excited to be introducing an All-American Girl class, based on the popular book series. Students (boys are more than welcome!) will go back in time with a different American Girl every week, learning history while also doing some fun activities, culminating with a Friday tea party or picnic. You will not want to miss this!

Of course, please be sure to check out the other classes being offered by the great staff and if you're 5th grade and up, the middle and high schools will no doubt have an awesome lineup as well. Registration opens this April and I hope to see your shiny, happy faces on June 28!

No comments: