Tuesday, July 31, 2012

American Girl Place Visit 2012!


I have finally managed to upload all of our photos from class onto flickr!  That's about 500 photos from all 5 of our classes!  


It's almost time for our Third Annual American Girl Place Visit!  I know how much the girls enjoy their visit, as do their friends and family.  Even the AGP staff loves having us!  ;)  I can’t wait to see you this Friday!  I sent detailed emails to the girls who RSVP'ed earlier today, if you didn't receive one, please email me.



DATE: Friday, August 3, 2012
LOCATION: American Girl Place Los Angeles (189 The Grove Dr. 90036)

Lunch @ 2:30
RSVP only.  Lunch has been pre-paid by attendees.  No additions can be accommodated at this time.

Craft and Scavenger Hunt @ 4-6pm
The store is hosting the McKenna Bracelet Craft as well as the McKenna “Take the Challenge” Scavenger Hunt.  Each girl who participates in the scavenger hunt will receive a free American Girl poster.  In addition, I will be handing out a mini scavenger hunt of questions about 6 historical American Girls. You might win a prize!

If you need to contact me, I can be reached by email and will respond within 24 hours.  In case of emergency on the 3rd, I have provided my cell number by email.

If you haven’t already, check out the American Girl set on flickr!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/miss_cong/

Parking at The Grove can be a bit costly.  I encourage visitors to carpool if possible.  Generally, the first hour is free and is $3 for up to 3 hours.  After this, the cost is significantly more.  AGP does not validate, but other shops and the theatre at The Grove do.  For more information, see: 

http://www.thegrovela.com/los_angeles/concierge_services/parking.php

If you wish to indulge in some retail therapy, the Concierge’s Loyalty Rewards program offers complimentary valet parking all day with purchases of over $250 in one visit.

The Farmers Market stalls also offer validation for their parking lot.

Photo courtesy of American Girl

No comments: